Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gift Certificate Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments here on the ODBD Blog and our Designers Blogs for our February New Release Post and Blog Hop!

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs February New Release Posts. You have each won a $25 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps in the ODBD stamps column on our website.


From Lisa's Blog:
Teresa Doyle said...WOW Lisa, simply beautiful! I am loving these colours, they really are Easter colours and you have showcased them well!

From Dawn's Blog:
Gail said...
Dawn I just fell in love with the butterfly card and the lamb layout is outstanding -TFS

From Robin C.'s Blog:
Beth Gibson Both are just lovely - but that lamb just makes me smile :)

Winners, Please email Lisa to claim your gift certificate, be sure to put ODBD February Winner in the subject line.  Please note, you must claim and use your Gift Certificate on the purchase of ODBD stamps during the Month of February, 2016. 

6 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you SO MUCH!

I clicked on email Lisa but all I got was a blank screen??? What shall I do now? LOL

Teresa Doyle said...

Oooops, sorry, Lisa. I figured it out! DAH!!! LOL

Beth Gibson said...

So excited! I cannot believe it!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Gail said...

Oh Happy Dance - It just dawned on me that I won from Dawn's blog and no pun intended! Thank you so much - I am off to send an email - thank you so much!

Gail said...

Oh and happy dance to the other winners too! Thanks a bunch for the blog hop and win!