Monday, March 21, 2016

ODBD Design Team Scavenger Hunt and PRIZES!


Hello and welcome to the final day of our "8 Days of Anniversary Celebration"!

Today we have a fun activity for you. We are having an ODBD Design Team Scavenger Hunt! To play along this is what you need to do:

  • Visit the Design Team members blogs
  • Find the clues from the pictures below on the DT blogs
  • Make a list from 1-13 with the designers names next to it
  • Email your completed list to kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com by 3/23/16


Prize Information: Three winners with the correct answers will be chosen to receive a $15.00 Gift Code to the ODBD store!! Winners will be announced on the blog on March 24, 2016.

Have fun!


Please click on the Design Team images below to visit their blogs!




Image Map


example image

4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you for todays super fun hunt! I had fun with this one! :)
hugs to all,
Cheryl

Gail said...

Ha! I finally understood what I was supposed to do on this hunt - Yippee - I am off to send my email - thank you for the hunt!

Sue D said...

Very fun--my granddaughter and I enjoyed doing this together.

Berina RGA said...

This was interesting!! It took me some time to understand, but I enjoyed doing it!! Thanks!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie