Thursday, May 5, 2016

ODBD Customer Card of the Day - Heidi Stamps!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone! Welcome to another edition of ODBD Customer Card of the Day! This week's amazing card was created by Heidi....not sure of Heidi's last name, but you might know her as howdyheidi over at Splitcoast or Heidi Stamps in blogland! All I know is that I'm loving all of her ODBD creations lately, so I just had to go back and scoop one up for today's feature!  There are so many things I absolutely adore about this card:  the striking color combination, the clean layout, the scored border, the clear embossed finish on the "Crocheted Circle Poppy", and how she used the first half of the scripture from the "Seed Packet" set on the front, and the 2nd half on the inside.  What a super clever and beautiful design!  Thank you for the inspiration, Heidi!!

ODBD Crocheted Circle Poppy, ODBD Seed Packet, ODBD Customer Card of the Day by Heidi Stamps

I know you would love to see more of Heidi's gorgeous artwork, so stop by her Splitcoast gallery, howdyheidi, or her blog, My Little Stamping Blog.  Please leave some love while you are there!

Thanks for spending time with us today!

God bless!
ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful coloring of this one Heidi, you did a beautiful job!!!

Gail said...

Beautiful!

Heidi Stamps said...

Oh wow, thank you so much for featuring my card on your blog today! I really loved making this card, the stamps are so fun and pretty and I have been a long-time fan of ODBD. Thank you so much for your kind words about my cards and stamping. I am so thrilled today!

~~Heidi

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love that image.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Angie, what a wonderful card to feature today as Customer of the Day! Heidi is a delight and a precious gal...and she makes beautiful cards! I love this one as well and have seen it on her blog and SCS. She's a sweetheart! Great choice! Hugs!