Friday, June 3, 2016

Blog Hop Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments here on the ODBD Blog and our Designers Blogs for our June Release Post and Blog Hop!

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs June Release Posts. You have each won a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website.

From Lisa's Blog:

Diane17Lynne said...
I am so loving this Surprise Box die. The card you created screams FUN. It's great to know there is a die that will save time when creating this card.

From Sandee's Blog:
Lori Ingebritson
I greatly enjoyed seeing each card. I love the bright colors and designs! Plus, the stamp sets are super cute! Well done

From Sabrina's Blog:
Mehrll said...
So pretty with the soft colors. Beautiful use of all the little hearts.

Winners, Please email Lisa to claim your gift code, be sure to put ODBD June Winner in the subject line.  Please note, you must claim your gift code by June 30, 2016. 

example image

3 comments:

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!! ;)

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Diane17Lynne said...

Thank you Our Daily Bread Designs for my prize in the June Release Blog Hop. This is a first for me so I;m very excited. Off to shop and THANK YOU again. You made my week.