Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Our Daily Bread Designs Welcomes Design Team Member Julie Gearinger



We are excited to welcome Julie Gearinger to the Design Team.  You may be familiar with Julie's work, as she has previously shared her ODBD projects as a Guest Designer for ODBD and she also designs for our Artistic Outpost product line.


Hi, my name is Julie Gearinger and I am so honored to be asked to be part of the Design Team for Our Daily Bread Designs!  

I reside in Frederick, Maryland and am blessed to be a child of God, have a loving husband of 33+ years and my two sweet fur-babies. Ever since I was a young girl, I have enjoyed drawing along with painting, and in 1999 started using rubber stamps as my main art form. I did not become obsessed- lol! until the spring of 2010 when I decided to start uploading my cards to online/challenge galleries as well as starting my stamping blog later that summer.  

I love creating with Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, dies and paper and hope I can inspire you half as much as the talented Design Team here at Our Daily Bread Designs has inspired me!  You can visit Julie's blog here.

Below are a few cards Julie created using ODBD Products.  For more details, you can click on the images to be taken to Julie's Blog. 




Please join us in welcoming Julie to the Design Team!

example image

12 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Absolutely wonderful creations!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Woo hoo! Welcome, Julie!! Looking forward to seeing even more ODBD creations from you!!! HUGS!

TLady said...

WELCOME JULIE!!!! We look forward to seeing MORE of your ODB Creations here on the blog!!! Your creations look FABULOUS!!!! ;)

Diana Nguyen said...

Welcome, Julie!

Bunny said...

Congratulations, Julie. Beautiful work.

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Oh what a blessing to have Julie join ODBD as a designer!! I LOVE her work and know she will be a great asset to ODBD! Congrats, Julie!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome, Julie!

Dawn said...

Welcome Julie!!!

Gail said...

Welcome Julie - enjoy your fun ride!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Congratulations Julie! Wonderful designs!!!

Grace said...

WooHoo Julie!!! So excited to have you join us in the bread basket! I have long admired your talent and your wonderful testimony for the Lord~ I look forward to seeing all your creations with ODBD products!!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments and welcome- I am so thrilled and honored to be joining the ODBD Design Team :-) Hugs to all of you and God Bless!