Monday, October 3, 2016

Blog Hop Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments here on the ODBD Blog and our Designers Blogs for our October Release Post and Blog Hop!

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs October Release Posts. You have each won a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website.

From Dawn's Blog:

Lauri Coons said...
These cards make me want to go and create! Love them.
From Cathy's Blog:
Sr. Kathleen Branham, OSF said...
This card is magnificent and I want to make this or something similar to it for my Christmas cards. Great inspiration and absolutely beautiful!

From Sabrina's Blog:
christi said...
your step card is awesome. I love the coloring and all of the die work along the edges.
Winners, Please email Lisa to claim your gift code, be sure to put ODBD October Winner in the subject line.  Please note, you must claim and use your gift code by October 31, 2016. 
example image

1 comment:

christi said...

yay, so happy that I won. can't wait to start. thanks for choosing me.