Thursday, October 13, 2016

Customer Card of the Day - Heidi from My Little Stamping Blog!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Happy Thursday, everyone! It's time to reveal this week's ODBD Customer Card of the Day! Please help me to congratulate the mega-talented Heidi aka HowdyHeidi.....what a gorgeous sympathy card she has created! Sympathy cards are never easy to make, but Heidi's got the recipe for you right here. The "Daisy (Black-eyed Susan)" single is colored and shaded beautifully and I love the thoughtful sentiment from the "Carried To Heaven" sympathy set.  The white card base and dry embossed layer gives it an elegant look and I love how the green papers compliment the flower bouquet.  Fabulous card, Heidi!!

ODBD Daisy/Black-eyed Susan, ODBD Carried To Heaven, ODBD Customer Card of the Day Created by HowdyHeidi

To see more of Heidi's gorgeous creations, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, HowdyHeidi, or her blog, My Little Stamping Blog.  Say hi while you are there, k?

Thanks for spending your time with us today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is so beautifully done. Congratulations, Heidi.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your sympathy card is so pretty! That is my favorite flower.

Heidi Stamps said...

I am so flattered that you featured my card today. That stamp is a favorite of mine, I love black eyed Susans and all the similar daisy flowers. I just had to cut mine back last night, sadly.

Thank you!

Joan V said...

Beautiful card.

Donna Whitten said...

Very pretty card!

Bev Polen, Guneaux Designs said...

Congratulations, Heidi!! Your beautiful card deserves this recognition!!

Bunny said...

Love these daisies. Such a beautiful sympathy card.

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats Heidi, Beautiful card!!