Thursday, November 3, 2016

Customer Card of the Day - Beverly Polen aka Guneaux Designs!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Happy Thursday, everyone! If you haven't started on your holiday cards yet, this week's pick for Customer Card of the Day will inspire you to do so! Congrats to the amazing Beverly Polen aka Guneaux Designs for landing in the spotlight this week!!!  Beverly has shown us with this beauty that you can create a masterpiece with only a few elements.  The ODBD Custom Holy Night Dies layered over the salted-watercolor background looks incredible and I love the sentiment from "Delightful Decorations" front and center.  Beautiful, beautiful job, Beverly!!! I can hear the angels singing!!

ODBD Custom Holy Night Dies, ODBD Delightful Decorations, ODBD Customer Card of the Day Created by Beverly Polen

I know you would like to see more of Beverly's artwork.....please visit her Splitcoast gallery, guneauxdesigns, or her blog, Stamping with Guneaux Designs.  I'm sure she would be thrilled if you stopped by and said hi!

Thanks for visiting with us today!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

4 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Congrats, Beverly! This card is so pretty!

Donna Whitten said...

Great card!

Bev, Guneaux Designs said...

Oh my gosh, Angie!! I am quite surprised and so grateful to you for selecting my card for the "Customer Card of the Day". God bless you, Angie, for being so kind to me! Hugs!

Bunny said...

Stunning card. I love that blue and black.