Saturday, December 3, 2016

Blog Hop Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave comments here on the ODBD Blog and our Designers Blogs for our December Release Post and Blog Hop! 

Congratulations to the following people who were randomly selected from comments left on our Design Team Blogs December Release Posts. You have each won a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website. 

From Angie's Blog:
Many Splendors said...All of the card designs this month are so nice. But, I especially like the shades of purple with The Lords Prayer. The oval die cut is lovely and timeless; the shading and the pearls really make it shine! God bless you and your family!

From Diana's Blog: 
Carole Ann Hi, Diana
Love both your cards but I am partial to pinks and flowers so loving that one!! Thanks for sharing - hugs

From Anita's Blog:
LaDawn Amazing cards, love the tans and browns used in your cards

Winners, please email Lisa to claim your gift code, be sure to put ODBD December Winner in the subject line. Please note, you must claim and use your gift code by December 31, 2016.

example image

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations ladies!

CaroleAnn said...

Oh, My - just read this now!!! Thank you so much - so excited and on my way to pick out a fave - I have so many will take me an hour to make up my mind!!! LOL Blessings and hugs, CaroleAnn