Thursday, March 30, 2017

Customer Card of the Day - Sarah Taylor!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hi, everyone!  This week's pick for ODBD Customer Card of the Day was love at first sight for me!  The very moment I saw this card, I scooped it up to feature here!  Help me to congratulate Sarah Taylor aka Aunt Bee's Pickles!!!!!  "Be Joyful" has been a long-time favorite set for me and the way that Sarah silver-embossed the flowers and scripture onto the designer paper is super inspiring!  (Go ahead, click on the photo for a closer look!)  While I LOVE to shine the spotlight on our amazing and talented customers each month, I am grateful at how you all inspire me to be a better stamper myself!  Thank you to all of our ODBD customers from myself and the ODBD team!!

ODBD Be Joyful, ODBD Customer Card of the Day created by Sarah Taylor aka Aunt Bee's Pickles

Please stop by Sarah's blog, Aunt Bee's Pickles, for more amazing paper art!  Leave some love while you are there, k?

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Bev - Guneaux Designs said...

Congratulations, Sarah! Your card is beautiful and deserves the honor of Customer Card of the Day!

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous card!