Sunday, May 7, 2017

Meet our May and June Guest Designers


Welcome to the ODBD Blog!  We would like to welcome both Maggie Arambarry and Stephanie Seelye as our Guest Designers for our May and June Releases.  We will be sharing their projects here on the ODBD Blog on Wednesdays.




Hi, I’m Maggie,  I live in Staten Island, NY with my wonderful husband and daughter.  I’ve been an avid crafter for many years, but my passion is for card making.  I love clean, simple designs and experimenting with different techniques.  During the day I’m the Director of Underwriting for a life insurance agency and craft at night.  I’m thrilled to be ODBD Guest Designer and cannot wait to show you my creations!  Click here to visit Maggie on Instagram.



My name is Stephanie, I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, where I've lived the majority of my life. I love Jesus and coffee. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. My greatest passion in life is card making, I enjoy starting with nothing and creating something beautiful. I've been making cards since 2007, and I love to share my passion for card making with others. 

I live with the love of my life, I'm the mother of three, as well as bonus momma of three. We love animals around here, and recently decided to begin homesteading, so I've been learning useful skills that will help us in our homesteading journey. Currently, we have six chickens, two ducks, a goose, a turkey and a dog. Our home runs on chaos and love, and I cherish every moment of it. 

Please stop by my card page on Facebook and say hello! I'd love to get to know you all and I look forward to sharing my creations with you! 

A special thank you to Our Daily Bread Designs for the opportunity to share my passion for card making with you and your customers! I am thrilled to be here! 


Please help us welcome both Maggie and Stephanie!

example image

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome Maggie and Stephane, we are excited to have you join us. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Julie Gearinger said...

Welcome Maggie and Stephanie!! So thrilled to have you join us and know that you will be inspiring all of us with your creations- hugs!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Hello Maggie and Stephanie! Welcome to the bread basket! ;) Looking forward to working with you ladies and can't wait to see your creations!

Dawn said...

Welcome to the bread basket Maggie and Stephanie!! Nice to have you join us and can't wait to see your creations!!

Helen Gullett said...

Welcome to the team, Maggie and Stephanie! Looking forward to see your projects with ODBD products!

Robin Clendenning said...

Welcome Maggie and Stephanie!! We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!

Cathymac said...

So glad you'll be joining us, Maggie and Stephanie! Looking forward to working with you here at Our Daily Bread Designs!