Thursday, June 22, 2017

Customer Card of the Day - Heidi of My Little Stamping Blog

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day
Hey, everyone! Hope you are having a great Thursday! I'm sure that everyone is familiar with the term, "Christmas in July", but how about "Christmas in June"? This week we have a triple feature for you...three beautiful Christmas cards created by Heidi of My Little Stamping Blog....congrats for being chosen for Customer Card of the Day, Heidi!! Though these three gorgeous cards were created a couple of months ago, I just had to go back in time and scoop them up for this post! Heidi used "The Earth" and "Earth Verses" for this trio....each uses a different coloring technique.

For Heidi's first card of the three, she inked up the earth image from "The Earth" with two different ink pads, spritzed the stamp with water, then stamped onto an ivory card.  I love how the sentiment was stamped off of the edge of the image, plus the score lines help to balance the whole thing out!  Love it!!

ODBD The Earth, Customer Card of the Day Created by Heidi of My Little Stamping Blog

For this fun card, Heidi used the earth image from "The Earth" to create an interesting background plus a sentiment from the same set layered over some snowflakes.

ODBD The Earth, Customer Card of the Day Created by Heidi of My Little Stamping Blog

For the 3rd card, Heidi used the Distress Oxide background technique to color a die cut circle, then added the sentiment from "Earth Verses".  I love the added score lines across the bottom for a little more charm.

ODBD Earth Verses, Customer Card of the Day Created by Heidi of My Little Stamping Blog


Each design is so clever....I can't decide which I love best!  To see more beautiful artwork by Heidi, please visit her blog, My Little Stamping Blog, or her gallery over at Splitcoast, howdyheidi.  Please leave some love while you are there, k?

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

4 comments:

Clare said...

Impressive but easy cards, which I needed to see! Great job!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very beautiful cards! Would be great cards to do in multiples.

Heidi Stamps said...

Oh wow, I have been away and did not realize you featured my cards till just now. Yes, these were very simple and easy cards to make! Most all of them are great for making multiples. I am glad I was able to give a few people some ideas. Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

Conniecrafter said...

I loved these cards from Heidi, she did an amazing job with them!