Sunday, July 2, 2017

Meet our July and August Guest Designers


Welcome to the ODBD Blog!  We would like to welcome both Kathy Schweinfurth and Stephanie Wright as our Guest Designers for our July and August Releases.  We will be sharing their projects here on the ODBD Blog on Wednesdays.
I’ve been married to my honey, Mark, for 22 years and we have been blessed with an incredible daughter.  Crafting of some sort or another has been a passion of mine since I was little.  I dabbled in a lot of things since then: drawing, knitting/crocheting, macramé, cross stitch but when stamping found me in 1997, it was love at first inking!   I’m amazed at how this industry has grown and the artistic nature of the craft has exploded. To see the work of so many amazingly talented people from all over the world is inspiring and just plain makes me happy!   I’m SO excited and honored to be guest designing with Our Daily Bread Designs! Click here to visit Kathy's on Instagram.



My name is Stephanie Wright and I’m a Florida native currently living in Kentucky.  I met my Mr. Wright in college and we have now been married for 32 years. We have been blessed with two children. Our son and his wife are the parents of our precious grandson and our daughter and her husband are the parents of our Corgi grandpuppy.

While I have been doing crafts of all kinds most of my life, my love of paper-crafting started in 2004 when I wanted to make a scrapbook for our son’s high school graduation party.  From my scrapbooking roots, I gradually transitioned into making cards and altered items.  I view card-making as not only a wonderful hobby but also as a ministry tool to use to encourage others. My husband is a pastor and I enjoy sending cards to our church family as well as our extended family and friends. I am usually supervised while crafting by at least one of our two cats. 

I was so honored to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread Designs. The quality of their products is top-notch. I love the way their stamps give such crisp images right out of the package. Whether making encouragement cards or birthday cards, I reach for their sets again and again. Click here to visit Stephanie on Instagram. 

Please help us welcome both Kathy and Stephanie!

example image

3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome, Kathy and Stephanie!!! Can't wait to see your ODBD creations!!!! HUGS!!

Bev Polen said...

Congratulations, Kathy and Stephanie, for being selected as guest designers for ODBD! Great accomplishment!

Cathymac said...

Welcome Stephanie and Kathy! So happy to have you designing with us for the months of July and August. Looking forward to seeing your ODBD creations!