Welcome to the August Release Blog Hop! I hope you've had a chance to view the full release. If not, just scroll down one post to see it all. This month we are so excited because not only do we love these sets, but we see the many possibilities for how these sets could be used! Everyone loves to enclose a little extra gift with a card... and book marks are the perfect fit for that! Think beyond that though... think of teacher gifts, Sunday School class gifts, women's Bible Study gifts... or how about quick crafts to make with the youth or the seniors in your church? How about bundling up a few with twine and a little tag to sell at your local craft fair? Oh and how about just adding one to a card.... that can be removed and serve as a gift in itself! And... just when you think I have given you all the possible ideas.... the DT is going to show you even more amazing things to do with bookmark stamps!!! OK.... so I'm bubbling here... but I am excited about these bookmarks, and I think there has been a big need for them in the stamping world! Combined with the fantastic dies, this month's release is a BIG HIT with the design team! So grab a cuppa and enjoy!
Here are the basics of the Hop:
- Hop will run 8:00am Aug. 1 to 8:00pm EDT Aug. 2
- Winners will be announced Aug 3
- There will be SIX prizes of your choice of one set!!!
- Hop to each link and leave a comment, then return here to tell us you completed the hop, and answer the question below.
- Check back here on Aug. 3 to see if YOU are one of the winners! You never know what other fun things we might have for you that day!!!
Now, here is the order for the hop:
The question to answer here after you complete the hop is: What's your favorite book, or which one has had the biggest impact on your life? If you're not a reader, then perhaps you'd share who you would love to give one of these hand crafted bookmarks to.